Biometric Face Readers
Biometric Face Readers provide a quick and touchless method of Biometric Verification for access control and time & attendance solutions.
- Super-fast verification speeds – typically less than 0.2 seconds
- Indoor & outdoor (weatherproof readers) available to suit all applications
- High user capacity (many thousands of faces can be enrolled)
- Built-in temperature detection available on some models to screen and raise an alert on high temperature detection
- Built in RFID proximity card readers in most models and fingerprint readers in some models for higher security areas requiring multiple authentication
- Completely touch-free use
- Installed professionally by our own highly trained and skilled engineers in compliance with EN50133 standard for fingerprint access control system installations. We offer Installation anywhere in the UK.
Some of the Biometric Face Readers we install are:
Suprema BioStation 3
The Suprema BioStation 3 sets new standards in access control, providing improved door access security for organisations of all sizes. This terminal is smaller than the previous model yet has the largest variety of features.
With highly advanced facial recognition, access credentials and usability features, BioStation 3 makes it easier than ever to safely, securely and conveniently protect your organisation’s physical security and users’ personal data.
Multiple Contactless Access Methods
BioStation 3 provides multiple credential options including face, mobile access, RFID card, QR & Barcode. Choose from the most convenient authentication methods — all contactless and perfectly compatible with a post-pandemic world.
Suprema FaceStation F2
Suprema FaceStation F2 is a fusion multimodal terminal fusing infra-red & visual facial recognition for unmatched face recognition performance. Exceptional authentication accuracy and anti-spoofing performance achieved by Suprema’s unique Fusion technology.
FaceStation F2 meets the needs of a post-pandemic world with features like remote user enrolment, detection of users without masks and face recognition of users wearing masks. When combined with Suprema Thermal Camera, FaceStation F2 can identify people with elevated skin temperature.
FaceStation F2 offers a wide range of authentication options including face, fingerprint, mobile access & card.
Suprema FaceStation 2
Suprema FaceStation 2 is the most advanced face recognition terminal providing some of the world’s best features. Powered by Suprema’s latest innovation in facial biometrics, FaceStation 2 offers unrivalled matching speed, accuracy and level of security. With Suprema’s patented optic engineering, FaceStation 2 achieves up to 25,000 lx of operating illuminance which in turn, brings all-round confidence regardless of lighting conditions. Packed in an ergonomically-designed structure, FaceStation 2 provides exceptional performance and usability for diverse access control and time attendance sites, large or small.
Suprema FaceLite Compact Face Recognition Reader
Suprema FaceLite is the most compact face recognition terminal providing some of the world’s best features. Powered by Suprema’s latest innovation in facial biometrics, FaceLite offers unrivaled matching speed, accuracy, and level of security. With Suprema’s patented optic engineering, FaceLite achieves up to 25,000 lx of operating illuminance which in turn, brings all-around confidence regardless of lighting conditions. Packed in a compact and an ergonomically-designed structure, FaceLite provides exceptional performance and usability for diverse access control and time attendance sites, large or small.
Hikvision MinMoe Face Recognition Terminals
- 7-inch touch screen, 2 Mega pixel wide-angle lens
- Auto adjusting illuminance to work seamlessly in light and dark environments
- Face recognition distance adjustable between 0.3m & 3m
- Wide face height recognition between 1.4m & 1.9m
- Available with built-in temperature detection to screen and raise an alert on high temperature detection
- Available with “Face mask wearing alert” generating a voice prompt to remind the user to wear a face mask.
- Available with or without card reader and fingerprint reader for multiple authentication modes in higher security areas.
- Up to 50,000 face capacity and 100,000 event capacity
- Anti-spoofing technology
- Face recognition duration ＜ 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- Stand-alone or networked operation
- Can be integrated into an existing Access Control system via Wiegand protocol