The 4G Extreme OUTDOOR
Extraordinary performance for the most extreme environments.
Concerned about access control in the rain, sleet, snow or desert conditions? Our IP 65 rated solution is built to address your concerns and perform in moderate to the most extreme outdoor conditions. Confidently deploy a biometric device created for organizations that cannot compromise on security regardless of the weather.
Features at a Glance
- IP 65 rated for the Most Extreme Environments Including Severe Downpours, Ice and Snow
- Lumidigm Sensor for Consistent Outdoor Authentication Capabilities
- Identify users Consistently with Wet, Greasy, Severely Dry, and Cut or Damaged Fingers
- Fake Fingerprint / Anti-Spoofing Capabilities
- Wide Temperature Range for Sub-zero Climates and the Hottest Desert. (-25 to +70 C) -13° to +158°F
- Largest Template Capacity in the Industry (500,000 in 1:1)
Ideal Deployment Scenarios
- Perfect for EXTREME outdoor environments where authentication cannot be compromised regardless of the weather
- Ideal for airports where the most vulnerable parts of the airport needs to be tightly secured
- Ideal for time and attendance at construction sites in harsh working environments where users commonly have greasy, dirty or cut fingers